Wednesday 14 December 2011

2012 Classes Term 1



 
I will be running General Sewing classes weekly,
on either a Wednesday or a Thursday.
 
The first week will be a Wednesday and the following week a Thursday.
 
 
Starting dates will be Wednesday January 11 (fortnightly thereafter), and Thursday January 19 (fortnightly thereafter.)
 
Classes run from 9.30 - 2.30 and cost $40.
Attendance will be casual, but I will need to
know each week if you intend coming.
 
Classes will be informal.
This means I can help you with
any sewing project you like (except tailoring).
You will have access to my class room tools including
reference books, overlocker, cardboard table for pattern adjusting,
and assistance with pattern fitting.
 
I intend to run formal LEARN TO SEW
and TAME THE BEAST OVERLOCKING classes each term as well.
 
Dates for these are still to be confirmed.
If these courses interest you please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment